Adventure programmes for kids
From June to October, the family-friendly holiday region Gerolsteiner Land again offers various adventure programmes for kids. There is something for everyone here!
The Gerolsteiner Land is full of experiences for families with children. The following offers are on the programme this year:
- "Rock detectives": explore the world of fossils, rocks and minerals.
- "Stone Age Hunters": Follow in the footsteps of Stone Age people
- "Off through the hedge": Playfully discover the value and benefits of hedges
- "Pony ride into the realm of darkness": Discover the millstone caves on a pony ride
- "Geocaching - with sat nav, helmet & torch": Answer questions and find the treasure you are looking for
- "Hiking with Nero the Eifel Mouse around Neroth": Discover the Nerother Kopf on a hike with the mouse
- "Accompanied donkey hike around the Dehner Trockenmaar near Reuth": Hike with donkeys and discover the beautiful volcanic landscape at the same time
You can find all the dates of the children's adventure programmes in our calendar of events!
The brochure on the adventure programmes with all the information and dates is now available free of charge at the tourist information offices in Gerolstein, Hillesheim and Stadtkyll. In addition to the programmes, the brochure also contains further tips and excursion destinations for kids! Alternatively, the brochure is also available for you to download here.
The Touristik GmbH Gerolsteiner Land is looking forward to many participants and already wishes a lot of fun with the eventful programmes!